MicrocynAH Wound Skin Care - 2 sizesSonoma Pharmaceuticals
Microcyn Wound and Skin Care is for the care and management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, hot spots, scratches, cuts, burns, post-surgical wounds & intact skin. Safe for use on all animal species and ages. It is the original formulation of the patented Microcyn Technology, accept no substitutes.
- MicrocynAH® is perfect for hot spots, scratches, skin rashes and ulcers, cuts, burns, post-surgical sites, irritated skin and lacerations.
- Works by mechanically cleaning & debriding the affected area while helping promote natural healing.
- The ONLY animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn Technology.
- Contains no alcohol, steroids or antibiotics.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
- Safe if licked or ingested.
- Effective for all animal skin types.
- Veterinarian recommended!
- Made in the USA.
Available in 2 Size Spray Bottles:
3 ounce - $13.95
8 ounce - $19.95 (out of stock - back in soon)
MicrocynAH is a hypochlorous acid (HOCl) formulation, which is very similar in nature to what the body’s own immune system creates on demand when it encounters a foreign pathogen (bacteria, virus, spore or fungi) in the body. The immune system’s neutrophils undergo an “oxidative burst” and create the solution, which in turn envelops the bacteria and destroys its cell wall.
Microcyn® Technology, with over 45 patents, has successfully treated over ten million patients—both two-legged and four—over the past decade. Proven safe and effective in over thirty clinical trials and in thousands of veterinarian offices, the proprietary hypochlorous acid found in the MicrocynAH® animal healthcare products is highly shelf stable, efficacious and non-toxic.
Liquid Formulation Ingredients: Water, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Hypochlorous Acid
Special Note: The proven effective & payented Microcyn Technology is NO longer available in Vetericyn Plus products.