Hare of the Dog Rabbit TreatsHare of the Dog
A lean, nutritious, and tasty treat! Hare of the Dog Rabbit Recipe treats make a great snack or training reward. Made from 100% rabbit, they are higher in protein and lower in fat and calories than chicken, turkey, or pork. An easily digestible treat, they are perfect for for dogs with sensitive stomachs, gastrointestinal, skin, or pancreatic issues.
- 100% Rabbit, nothing else!
- High protein & low in fat and calories.
- Made with USDA inspected all-American rabbit, farm raised in the USA.
- No preservatives and grain free.
- Easily digestible, recommended for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Rate All Paws Up by our treat testers!
Available in 3 Sizes:
Small Bites - great for small dogs or for training - 2.5 oz package - $7.95
Medium Bites - OUT OF STOCK for medium/large dogs as a tasty snack - 2.5 oz package - $7.95
Jerky Strip - for all dogs - approx 9" long - $2.49
Ingredients: Rabbit (muscle meat, skin, bones),
Crude Protein (Min)....51.7%
Crude Fat (Min) ........27.24%
Crude Fiber (Max)......1.92%
Calorie Content: (ME Calculated) 4555 Kcal/Kg, 24.5 Kcal/treat • Weight 2.5 oz